Cancellations and Returns
This applies to items purchased from this website / eshop only.
We hope you’ll love every purchase you make from our website, but if you need to Cancel an order or Return an item :
1. Unopened, unused and in the original packaging
The return can be done at our shop within 14 working days from the purchase date, along with the original receipt. In this case you can receive a refund for the value of your purchase in the same method as that of the original payment.
2. Opened, unused and in the original packaging
The return can be done at our shop within 14 working days from delivery or pickup date, along with the original receipt of purchase. The product will be checked from our Service Department and if it complies with our Warranty Policy we will proceed with the exchange. In this case you can receive a refund for the value of your purchase in the same method as that of the original payment.
For your protection if the return is shipped to us , we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with a copy of your invoice so that we receive it within 14 working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
• Goods are offered subject to being unsold. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
• Payment & Delivery charges are not refundable.
• Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
• Claims for damaged goods must notify within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately.
• For suitability of goods please contact the manufacturer.
• Orders delivered may be subject to a delivery charge, click here to see Shipping Policy
• Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
• The cardholders name and address and delivery address must be the same for the 1st order.
• We do not deliver to P.O.Box numbers.
• The company policy is to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receiving your order, however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding. A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
• Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
• The user will indemnify A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website.
• Whilst all reasonable endeavors have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organizations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
• All items are guaranteed according to manufacturer’s warranty.
This limited warranty is provided to the consumer of the product (“the Client”) by the Manufacturer . It does not exclude nor does it limit any rights of the Client which are mandatory under the law.
The duration of the guarantee it is valid from the date of purchase of the product by the client. If the product is replaced the duration of the warranty shall continue for the remaining months of the warranty period starting from the original invoice date.
During the warranty period, The official service centre will repair for free, replace the defective product for free, or the agreement may be denounced according to law 7(I) of 2000 article 5 paragraph 6 and provided that the notification of the defect of the product is performed in less than 2 months from the occurrence, according to law 7(I) of 2000 article 5 paragraph 2 upon its sole discretion.
This limited warranty does not apply for natural wear and tear or any of the following :
• The defect was caused because the product was not used according to the instructions of the manufacturer: abuse, if it was exposed to humidity or extreme hot or environmental conditions, or sudden changes in such conditions, water/liquid, corrosion, rusting, non-authorized modifications or connections, non-authorized opening or repair, repair with the use of non-authorized spare parts, misuse, unsuitable installation, accident, natural phenomena, which are beyond the reasonable control of A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd including and not limited to defects in the department of consumable parts such as batteries, which as a rule have a limited life, unless the defect was caused directly because of the use of defective materials, designs or workmanship,
• The product serial number, the identifying date code, or the IMEI number, have been removed, deleted, defaced or altered or are illegible,
• The warranty seal is cut , broken or removed,
• The defect was caused by a defective power or network operation,
• The defect was caused by the fact that the product was used or was connected to a device not compatible to the technical specifications of the appliance,
• The product software requires upgrading because of modifications in the network parameters or modifications of the product software by a non-authorized person,
• The defect is due to a file , program or application which has been installed in the internal or external memory of the device,
• The product has not been checked by the technical/service department of A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd to establish and verify the defect of the device.
The limited warranty is valid only if the client presents the original purchase receipt and delivers the product to A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd
A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd will not, under any circumstances, be liable for direct damage, costs or expenses, if the client is a legal person.
For any other device problems not mentioned above, the company shall not be liable for their repair but only liable to inform the client and to request consent for additional charges. If any product is deemed out of warranty due to the above reasons then the fault is considered as out of warranty and handling costs may be incurred to the customer if the repair cost is denied.
If the warranty for a defective device has expired and the repair costs is not over €35 including VAT , no prior approval is required from the client for its repair.
No warranty is provided for repairs regarding water/liquid damages.
Personal data must be saved by the client before delivering the device for repair and A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd has no liability whatsoever for any complete or partial loss of personal data during the repair of the device. The exclusive liability for saving personal data in any electronic device, burdens solely the lawful user of the product.).
In case the client does not collect the items brought in for repair within six months, then A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd shall not be liable for their safe keeping.
All the products of A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd are covered by warranty by the legal representative in Cyprus and their official service centre, or the official representative and their official service centre within the territory of the European Union.
All consumables or components of a product (i.e. chargers, batteries, headphones, etc) are covered by a warranty for good function under terms referred to above, for a period not exceeding three months.
In case of a defect of the device , the client must deliver at their own cost the faulty device to A.R.P. Mobile Tech Stores Ltd.
All products are at the time of its original purchase free of defects in manufacturing, materials, design and workmanship under the above terms and conditions.